Let’s do another tag you guys!
I’m doing this one, inspired by YA By the Way, because guess what’s coming out soon?
I can’t wait for this! So instead of waiting in agony for this movie, I’m going to do a book tag in honor of it! Here we go:1. Iron Man — Favorite 1st book in a series
That would have to be Outlander! It’s just so gripping by the end that I had the need to immediately go out and buy the second book. Even though it was 8 at night. No other first book has done that to me.
2. Hulk — A book that you can’t talk about because it would make you angry. And people wouldn’t like you when you’re angry.
TWILIGHT. Fuck that last book man.
3. Captain America — A book that takes place in World War II
The Book Thief!!! It either takes place during or right after, but it’s still gripping and haunting and charming all at once.
4. Thor — A book based on mythology of any kind.
5. Black Widow — A side character you wish would get their own movie–er, book.
Hagrid, definitely. They skipped over the entire part (in the movies) where he goes to see the giants and saves his half brother. He in general just needs a book about all of his adventures.
6. Hawkeye — A book you love, but everyone else seems to dislike.
The Eragon series. The m ovie doesn’t do it justice! The reviews don’t do it justice! Paolini’s word building is exquisite and so are the characters.
7. Nick Fury — A character with a ton of sass.
Rose from Vampire Academy. That girl. I love her.
8. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch — A book with a great sibling relationship.
Harry Potter. All the Weasley’s get along so well. I love it.
9. Phil Coulson — A book you wish would be adapted for the big (or small) screen.
An Ember in The Ashes. I’m sure everyone wants this on the big screen ASAP.
10. Loki — A villain you just can’t help but love.
Hmmm…. Lestat. Is he a villian? You don’t know, but you love to hate him.
BONUS: Ant-Man — The next book on your TBR.
The Golden Compass. I have it in my purse for when I’m on the go and need to read something. 🙂